Tuesday, July 21, 2026

As A Reminder.


As a reminder to the citizens of the Village of Piermont, the Town of Orangetown, the County of Rockland, and the State of New York:

The Audit Report by Tom DiNapolis Office of the New York State Comptroller, indicating the investigative law enforcement findings on the Village of Piermont and disgraced ex-Mayor Bruce Edward Tucker, is expected to be released imminently. When released, you can be certain to find the full text of the Comptrollers Audit Report as well as analysis and onward communications, posted to this Unhand Piermont!” Blog. 

The easiest way to dial-up this Blog? Simply use your favorite search-engine to look for the Unhand Piermont! Blog - or, you can use any of these URLs to get here:
garmentomayor.com
unhandpiermont.com

Thank you.


“Anticipation”
Song by Carly Simon (1971)
https://www.carlysimon.com/lyrics-anticipation
 
We Can Never Know About The Days To Come
But We Think About Them Anyway
And I Wonder If I’m Really With You Now
Or Just Chasin’ After Some Finer Day
 
Anticipation
Anticipation
Is Makin’ Me Late
Is Keepin’ Me Waitin’
 
And I Tell You How Easy It Feels To Be With You
And How Right Your Arms Feel Around Me
But I, I Rehearsed Those Words Just Late Last Night
When I Was Thinkin’ About How Right Tonight Might Be
 
Anticipation
Anticipation
Is Makin’ Me Late
Is Keepin’ Me Waitin’
 
And Tomorrow We Might Not Be Together
I’m No Prophet And I Don’t Know Nature’s Ways
So I’ll Try And See Into Your Eyes Right Now
And Stay Right Here ‘Cause These Are The Good Old Days
And Stay Right Here ‘Cause These Are The Good Old Days
 
(These Are The Good Old Days)
(These Are The Good Old Days)
(These Are The Good Old Days)
(These Are The Good Old Days)
 
Lyrics and Music by Carly Simon, Songwriter. (ASCAP).
©1971 Quackenbush Music, Ltd.
©1971  Universal Music Publishing Group.